Rotation Bot Setup Guide
How to get started with the Rotation Bot
PST. Before you start make sure you make backup of your macros(if you have any setup), this bot will automatically overwrite your macros and use them to switch between rotations. You can find your macros here: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_classic_\WTF\Account\111111#1
Lets get started
1. Make sure you downloaded the latest version.
2. Head to the Rotation Builder from you dashboard on VanillaBuddy.com, click here.
3. Build Your Rotation
- Choose a name for the Build
-Add your Spells/skills and delays that you wish to have.
-Save your build
4. Open the bot software through your Launcher (start.exe).
5. Press the button "Load Profiles"
6. Select you rotation in the scroll bar under "Rotation Action Profile".
!This will prompt a folder path window the first time you launch it, you need to nagivate to your characters macro config file located on your computer. Example url: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_classic_\WTF\Account\111111#1
Make sure you've backed up your macros if your using any.
6. If your in the game while doing this, hit /reload 7. Now you need to set your macros to the right spot and also your bindings. My suggestion is using the "Right Action Buttons". Make sure you place them in the right slot and in order, and bind each slot with ALT+CTRL + the slot.
Follow my image for a working example<br>
7. Choose what Key you what to trigger the rotation on, for example the letter "r" och "f". Make sure they are lowercase.
8. Hit F5 start and your ready to go! Happy Rotating! 😉
And join our discord if you need help or to discuss and share rotations!
/Your Vanilla Buddy